Wild Game Banquet
Join us for our annual Wild Game Seminar and Supper on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at Oconto Falls High School. Be sure to come early and bring your favorite dish to the Wild Game Potluck Supper at 5:30 p.m. with the featured seminar at 6:30 p.m. The doors open at 4 p.m.
When you arrive at 4 p.m. you can tour the gym and see the display of replicas of huge trophy whitetail mounts. This amazing display of world-class trophy whitetail deer presents a unique display for you to see the most incredible trophies ever taken. Huge bucks that measure over 200-265 inches.
At 5:30 p.m. we will have a Wild Game Potluck Dinner. There will be prizes for the best wild game dish, so please bring your favorite dish.
Then at 6:30 p.m., we will hear the story behind one of the trophies from "Trophies of Grace" and how it was taken, followed by our main presentation. Our main speaker this year is Randy McPherson. Randy is from Southwest Wisconsin where he lives with his wife Susan. He is an avid outdoorsman who grew up as the oldest of seven in a hunting and fishing family. His favorite pastime is bow hunting with his bow and arrow. He has harvested numerous white tail deer, mule deer, elk, caribou, and black bear. His brother, Matt McPherson, owns Mathews Archery, the world's largest archery manufacturer.
Again this year are tickets by donation for some great large prizes including:
- (1) LEM #8 Big Bite Grinder
- (1) 1000 .22 Shells
- (1) Savage Axis .243 w/ scope
- (1) Hub Blind
- (1) Mathew Z-3 70# w/28 or 29" Draw
- (1) Missions MXB-360 Crossbow in Lost AT w/ scope
- (1) CharlesDaly 12 Gauge Shot Gun HD Advantage Timber Camo
- (1) Golden Boy .22
- (1) Apple Creek Management Hunt
- (1) Women's Prize: 1 Night Stay at Lodge Kohler-Green Bay and Gift Certificate to Krolls Restaurant
- (1) Youth Prize: Missions Craze 2 Youth Bow
- (1) Youth Prize: Savage .243 Axis Youth w/ Scope
Also this year:
- Free prizes for every Youth (15) and under
- Free summer sausage, cheese, and smoked salmon samples
- Free drawing for $30 Fleet Farm Gift Card
- Free drawing for Mission Hyperlite Cross Bow
Remember to bring in any buck for scoring and a can good for the local food pantry. The Wild Game Potluck Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. in the commons area and the featured speaker at 6:30 p.m. with the doors opening at 4 p.m. For more information, you may call the church office at 920-855-2962.